Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3: Rear Facing Car Seat Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m seeking recommendations for a rear facing car seat for a 14 month old. If anybody can share their experience with Clek Foonf, Nuna RAVA and ChicoOneFit would be appreciated.

All other recommendations are appreciated and if its not to much to ask for - please share a picture of your rear facing car seat in model 3.

I’m seeking recommendations for a rear facing car seat for a 14 month old. If anybody can share their experience with Clek Foonf, Nuna RAVA and ChicoOneFit would be appreciated.

All other recommendations are appreciated and if its not to much to ask for - please share a picture of your rear facing car seat in model 3.
gsvt55.jpg

Here this should do it. Just hang it from your dome light :oops:

Seriously though, I hope you don't plan to put the kid in the front with a rear facing car seat. It would be bad enough with a forward facing one, but a rear facing one is sure to kill the kid when the air bag activates. Just out of curiosity, why do you want a rear facing one? It's been a long time since I hauled around a 14 month old.

Upvote 0
I absolutely hate the Diono 3qxt I have tried in at least 4 cars including the model 3.

You cannot get it tight and the car seat will almost fall on its side when you move it side to side along the belt path. Most of the belt path is hidden and you're trying to pull on a tiny section right next to the seat belt buckle, I've seen countless videos and spent countless hours sweating, swearing and straining muscles with this POS.

It also takes up an incredible amount of room front to back so that the front seat in front of it is useless for anyone. It needs to be moved almost as far front as it'll go to not touch the car seat.

I'm actively looking for a new one.
This one seems like it's very easy to install and on my radar.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lindenwood
Upvote 0