Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a little bit of progress on my order (lease) this week, Tesla account now activated and finance paperwork signed - delivery date of 'towards the end of November' seems to tie up with the shipping dates thread.

Quite like the sound of the chrome delete and the matt centre console - be nice if these changes are rolling off the production line now

Had a little bit of progress on my order (lease) this week, Tesla account now activated and finance paperwork signed - delivery date of 'towards the end of November' seems to tie up with the shipping dates thread.

Quite like the sound of the chrome delete and the matt centre console - be nice if these changes are rolling off the production line now

I'd be surprised if these were headed to customer hands soon. They need to send off a bunch for various crash testing don't they? My understanding is that the awful numberplate holders are there because they're the ones used for crash testing and a car has to be delivered in the same way.

The website will also need to be updated so that, for example, people ordering based on a picture with chrome actually get chrome.

I'd be surprised if these were headed to customer hands soon. They need to send off a bunch for various crash testing don't they? My understanding is that the awful numberplate holders are there because they're the ones used for crash testing and a car has to be delivered in the same way.

The website will also need to be updated so that, for example, people ordering based on a picture with chrome actually get chrome.
yeah, not holding out much hope to be fair

whilst some of the changes would be nice, it's not revolutionary changes and I'd decided to lease with the car as it is

Nice to see changes happening. Heatpump might be enough to trigger an EPA re-rating, but I'd be interested if the double glazing can be retrofitted? Might be about to have some real glazing problems if it's backwards compatible!

I think these will add up to quite an upgrade in the 'feel' of the car, and how much an account of cold weather you need to make.

Whole Mars seems to have snuck past the Freemont Factory this evening. Seemingly to confirm the exterior changes. He said he caught them on the back on a Semi leaving the factory; MFG dates in August by the looks

Ej3SsfXU4AA4Wy1.jpg Ej3g_N0VcAA7fCf.jpg Ej3R9P6U8AATxi-.jpg Ej3RBIDVoAI7Po8.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1
If they change the roof to the Y configuration and make it a hatchback that would be a real proper change.....

Octovalve and heatpump might add 10-20 miles to SR. I do wonder how LFP will play into this. Combination of being bulkier with extra efficiency. I guess they will still fit 55KWh and it would just pick up an extra 10-20 miles from the efficiency gains.

Also curios about that Elon tweet where he wants basic range to be 300+ and where that leaves the 3 SR.

• Love
Reactions: CMc1 and Watts_Up
chrome delete
significant centre console changes
upholstery changes
power trunk
double glazing
heat pump

Would of loved these on my car, especially if there is no price change. Some added insulation to improve road noise, German build quality (hopefully coming soon), someone at the end of the production line checking the cars paint, fit and finish, someone to actually PDI the cars before handing over to the customer and Tesla may make the perfect car yet.