TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

M3 Reservation holder Refferal activated briefly!?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by TPerth, May 8, 2019.

1. TPerth

TPerth Member

Did anyone else see the referral screen show up when logging in to Tesla.com in the last couple of weeks? I think it was 26th of March I logged in to see the Tesla Referral Program box show up under my reservation.

Now however it's disappeared. Just wondering if anyone else managed to get their referral code before their car?
    I wonder if I can use my own referral code on my order ;)

Or maybe it was all just a dream!!!

Attached Files:

2. paulp

paulp Active Member

A referral code has to be quoted at the time of order for it to be valid.

3. TPerth

TPerth Member

Yup. Shouldn't be to long now.

4. TPerth

TPerth Member

Oh looks like it's back again.

5. banana0692

banana0692 New Member

When I reserved my Model 3 early last year I had a referral code show up on my account for a few weeks. I made note of it and saved it elsewhere. It was removed from my account however the code is still active and when you access the link it mentions my name.

6. rohan3au

rohan3au Member

I'm 99.9% sure that Tesla will not allow you to use that code as you must be an owner to use the referral program. The code will only become active after you take delivery of your model 3.