Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 reservation.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings all. I appreciate all of the replies to my post. Thanks. I have a reservation for an M3. I signed up and paid the $1K deposit in April 2018. It is free(I would like my deposit back) to anyone who wants it. I saw people paying up to $1500 on eBay for a reservation. Now anyone can reserve, but I think new reservations are at the end of the line. Anyone? I have been told nothin' is free, but this is. I hope someone can use it. Meanwhile, keep an eye out for my roadster. :->
fullsizeoutput_68.jpeg

Thanks, and God Bless.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I would get the refund. the reservation is useless now that anyone can order a M3 without a reservation.

So if I understand correctly, my position in the line, determined by order date, is no longer valid? Will cars be sold by location now? Starting on the West coast? I am 3K miles away in Vermont. I am gambling I will get my car before the rebate is cut in Dec. Hmmmm I guess I will just cash in my $1K deposit, and find a Roadster. Hopefully nearby. Can someone please tell me how I go about applying for a refund of my $.

Thanks, and God Bless.