Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Roof Rack Back in Stock!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone still waiting like i am, I ordered mine on the 7th, waited a week, emailed the orders department, and today received the following response:

"Thank you for contacting Tesla. I apologize for the delay in response. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the M3 Rood Rack when this item released and re-released it caused a backlog of orders because our system is not running in real time.
We do anticipate the remaining orders to ship within the next 2-3 weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience. "

poop. i was hoping to have it for my ski trip. not the end of the world tho.

Just got back from the SC with the roof-rack installed. Your mileage may vary but it was at no cost to me. They did a fantastic job and assured me if any issues arose like a crack in the glass due to this that they would be covering it no cost to me. So that alone is worth getting a SC to install it IMO. Also got my performance badge as well, didn't put it on but I have one in my glove compartment now! If you are on the fence installing the thing yourself I highly recommend taking it into a SC. They hadn't seen another one here in Denver yet either they mentioned!

Reactions: eokie and TomHudson
Got my replacement bolts today. They look the same to me but maybe are a different material?

sYgOnRL.jpg

Has anyone who purchased the rack in February received theirs yet? I bought mine on February 6th, and still haven't seen it after two months. Considering people started receiving replacement clips over a month ago, I'm a bit angry that I don't have my rack. I've written Tesla twice and didn't get any definitive info on when I might actually receive it. I also purchased the Ecohitch hitch, but don't want to install it until I have a chance to try the roof rack first (especially given the hitch is a more "permanent" installation given you're cutting a hole in the bottom of your rear bumper).

Has anyone who purchased the rack in February received theirs yet? I bought mine on February 6th, and still haven't seen it after two months. Considering people started receiving replacement clips over a month ago, I'm a bit angry that I don't have my rack. I've written Tesla twice and didn't get any definitive info on when I might actually receive it. I also purchased the Ecohitch hitch, but don't want to install it until I have a chance to try the roof rack first (especially given the hitch is a more "permanent" installation given you're cutting a hole in the bottom of your rear bumper).

I received an extra one because Tesla thought they had to replace the whole thing (about 2 weeks ago). I had to ship it back.

so they may be replacing customers first.

Ordered about the same time as you, have yet to hear anything