Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 roof rack paint protection stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you guys leave the paint protection stickers on the car after removing the bars? Or can it be used without the stickers?

I had the racks on it for a few months and thinking of taking them off again after our summer holiday.
I am just wondering what to do with the paint protection stickers.

Reactions: MarkThisDay
Keep them on.

But if you do want to remove them, template them first and get a roll of PPF for next time and use the template to make new ones.

I was inclined to remove my ones due to fingerprints triggering my OCD - but then my laziness to replace them was greater
Screenshot_2022-06-27-11-13-33-563_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Just had mine fitted

Reactions: Toblerone
Keep them on.

But if you do want to remove them, template them first and get a roll of PPF for next time and use the template to make new ones.

I was inclined to remove my ones due to fingerprints triggering my OCD - but then my laziness to replace them was greater
Exactly this. Mine were badly applied and are fingerprinty. If I could just order a new set I would but I can’t be bothered with creating new ones and putting them in the wrong place, so they’re staying put until they peel off on their own or the car goes back.