Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 SR+ with premium connectivity not showing traffic visualisation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Evening all

I got caught in heavy traffic the other day and yet my map didn't show any signs of congestion, fired up Google maps on my phone which clearly showed congestion on my journey

I have premium connectivity as part of my package, I see the satellite view, can access the web etc so majority of premium advantages are working

Anyone had this and know how to fix?

Evening all

I got caught in heavy traffic the other day and yet my map didn't show any signs of congestion, fired up Google maps on my phone which clearly showed congestion on my journey

I have premium connectivity as part of my package, I see the satellite view, can access the web etc so majority of premium advantages are working

Anyone had this and know how to fix?

Press the little traffic light symbol on bottom left of the map (it doesn’t always appear no idea why it disappears but it’s next to the satelite view button)

Press the little traffic light symbol on bottom left of the map (it doesn’t always appear no idea why it disappears but it’s next to the satelite view button)

Yes, why the heck does that mysterious symbol keep disappearing? I'll guess it's to do with a temporarily dropped data connection but I don't see why it needs to disappear off the screen completely.