Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Standard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought the same but... with the price drop off the SR+ you are looking at $2k extra for a lot of extras. The SR is still $35k as its price wasn’t adjusted.

Up to you of course but I have decided to go with the SR+ now. Just waiting to see if any enticements to by in AUG-SEP are offered (end of 3rd quarter) or if I should wait until OCT to get the 2021 model year.

You can also call to order as well, other than ordering it in person in a Tesla store.

But I would strongly recommend getting a SR+, given that you live in Socal like I am where traffic can get quite bad. Basic Autopilot is a godsend, it takes away >90% of the stress when driving even in heavy traffic.

Reactions: theothertom
You can also call to order as well, other than ordering it in person in a Tesla store.

But I would strongly recommend getting a SR+, given that you live in Socal like I am where traffic can get quite bad. Basic Autopilot is a godsend, it takes away >90% of the stress when driving even in heavy traffic.

My wife will never use autopilot so even though I know it's a good deal it is a waste of 3k if it never gets used.

I thought the same but... with the price drop off the SR+ you are looking at $2k extra for a lot of extras. The SR is still $35k as its price wasn’t adjusted.

Up to you of course but I have decided to go with the SR+ now. Just waiting to see if any enticements to by in AUG-SEP are offered (end of 3rd quarter) or if I should wait until OCT to get the 2021 model year.

Can you dm me your advisor or who you are working with to keep on eye on demo car? I had a list of people on my phone but they either quit/on vacation.