Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Steering Wheel off-center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed my wheel is slightly clockwise as well. I'm still frustrated with the turn signal not working 100% of the time. Already had that replaced. This might be part of the problem.
SteeringWheel.png

Reactions: is2scooby
I had the alignment issue at delivery and the SC did an alignment that showed that it was out of alignment. The car track straight but the wheel is tilted slightly towards the left. Maybe a degree or so and even the play on CC and CCW is different, it turns the wheels too rightaway on CC and has more play when turning CCW.

Can I take it back to SC again to correct that?

I kind of have a similar issue but mainly notice it during auto-pilot. Having it checked out during my current service visit. It tracks perfectly straight.

Has anyone noticed that the AP blue steering wheel is slightly crooked on straight roads or is it just me?
I had the off center issue on my Model 3 when I got it two and a half years ago. It took two trips to the SC to get it fixed. One year ago I got my Model Y with the same issue on delivery. After two trips to the SC with full wheel alignment, it has actually become slightly worse.
Yes, when on Autopilot, the blue icon is slightly off to the right just like the steering wheel.