Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 Taptes Hub - delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3 Taptes hub was delivered today
Came with short USB A to USB C cable to connect SSD drive
Easy to fit, looks good, cleaned up the black hole nicely
I also have Taptes wireless phone charger and SSD drive
everything seems to be working

Got to be a bit careful unplugging anything from the Taptes hub USB ports
has a tendency to unplug the whole hub from the car USB ports at the rear
I imagine any drive left in the hub's hidden dive compartment will get pretty hot if car is left outside in hot weather

Beware

Regarding TAPTES I live in HK and they keep promising they will deliver this week every month, so I went to their office in Mong Kok here in Hong Kong TST East where I live just nearby the office - the one they use in all emails and on their website and also called their phone number the number is invalid, busy tone always, and last time decided to I drive my Model 3 to their HK office, it's closed and left many letters on the floor in front of the door

Order number #TAP25493

Taptes I’m waiting 4 months now

I brought Taptes gen 2 wireless charger well before the hub
both were slow deliveries
gen2 Wireless charger because it wasn't long on the market
The Hub same reason plus Corona V

Good to see delivery times improving I guess Taptes is catching up on the backlog

Beware

Regarding TAPTES I live in HK and they keep promising they will deliver this week every month, so I went to their office in Mong Kok here in Hong Kong TST East where I live just nearby the office - the one they use in all emails and on their website and also called their phone number the number is invalid, busy tone always, and last time decided to I drive my Model 3 to their HK office, it's closed and left many letters on the floor in front of the door

Order number #TAP25493

Taptes I’m waiting 4 months now
I waited 3 months, got mine
Seems strange the office is still closed. The last email I received from them, before the hub was delivered said they were opening again and deliveries would be delayed due to Corona V shutdown backlog

Taptes have another model 3 hub
Four USB-A ports plus two hidden USB-A, data and power on all ports
2 USB-A on the rear to connect to the car

TAPTESModel3USBHubPro_1.jpg

TAPTES Model 3 USB Hub Pro