Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 with April manufacturing date

What is the manufacturing date of your M3

• March 2019 or earlier

Votes: 25 69.4%
  • April 2019

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • May 2019

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 2019

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Still waiting for my M3

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There seems to be the understanding that Tesla is producing only for Europe and China in the first month of the quarter (April) This poll should help test that theory.

If you have a recent delivery check to see the manufacturing date, and answer the poll accordingly. You can change your vote, if you move from waiting, to getting your car.
Thanks

Last edited:
There seems to be the understanding that Tesla is producing only for Europe and China in the first month of the quarter (April) This poll should help test that theory.

If you have a recent delivery check to see the manufacturing date, and answer the poll accordingly. You can change your vote, if you move from waiting, to getting your car.
Thanks

Gigagrunt (who appears to work at the Gigafactory) already said that theory (Troys) was wrong and that Freemont was doing North American production currently.

046xxxx July 2018 build Delivered March 5th. (The sticker on the door pillar says June. One wonders where the car has been all that time. 60 miles on the ODO.

Thanks
I took delivery on 3/31.
Manufactured in March. Pretty fresh.

Reactions: willow_hiller
Gigagrunt (who appears to work at the Gigafactory) already said that theory (Troys) was wrong and that Freemont was doing North American production currently.

That’s interesting. M3 inventory is now online, and there is none in my area (Canada ) since March. A lot of people waiting up here, and only relocated inventory from last quarter showing up. I really hope I get proven wrong on this assumption, as still waiting for My March 2nd order SR+.
Tesla puts new Model 3 inventory online for browsing and ‘immediate’ delivery

The limited sample poll in this thread, is still not showing April production. I believe you need to cast a vote to see the results.

I took delivery of a 3/19 manufactured LR AWD car on 3/27. Ordered on 3/22. I've put almost 2k miles on it already and the car is rock solid with the only very minor issue of a slight creak like rubbing plastic from the center console. Other that that, no issues. Loving it !!!

Congrats! How is the car looking? (build quality, panel gaps, paint etc.)

The paint is absolutely fantastic. I told them not to touch the car is it was getting a coating the day after delivery. No swirls, no paint runs, drips etc.. I have a good friend that's been a detailer for 25+ years, he told me Tesla's white paint is by far their best, but told me to expect to need a decent level of correction prior to the coat. It ended up needing almost nothing.

There was a pinhead sized spec near a taillight that came out with a light polish and clay.

Body fitment is good, the drivers door alignment isn't perfect so service is going to fix that next week.

One of the blindspot cameras keeps saying that's it's view is obstructed, so they'll look at that then too.

• Informative
Reactions: Probllama