Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3 x 2 !!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have just ordered my second Model 3. Long Range AWD. Since I purchased my M3P my wife has not touched her Volvo. She calls it a tractor and hates it as much as she loves my Model 3, so another one has been ordered. Just a warning for folks out there, once your better half has a shot you will not hear the last of it !
I wish mine would buy her own. She keeps the near side wheels of mine perilously close to kerbs!

• Funny
Reactions: Jez_GB and Cyclone1
So I have just ordered my second Model 3. Long Range AWD. Since I purchased my M3P my wife has not touched her Volvo. She calls it a tractor and hates it as much as she loves my Model 3, so another one has been ordered. Just a warning for folks out there, once your better half has a shot you will not hear the last of it !
Man, I wish my other half would just try it. She's insured on it but categorically will not even entertain the idea.

I haven't even done the acceleration test with her in the car yet :D

Reactions: Chickenlips
Man, I wish my other half would just try it. She's insured on it but categorically will not even entertain the idea.

I haven't even done the acceleration test with her in the car yet :D
I’m in exactly the same boat. She won’t entertain the idea. Doesn’t trust it. Doesn’t like it has no handbrake or gear lever never mind no volume knob! (She won’t count a wheel on a wheel).

Whatever keeps her from touching her Volvo has to be a good thing.

• Funny
Reactions: Adopado
I’m in exactly the same boat. She won’t entertain the idea. Doesn’t trust it. Doesn’t like it has no handbrake or gear lever never mind no volume knob! (She won’t count a wheel on a wheel).
Enjoy it whilst you can. Once she Has had a shot it will never be in the drive.

I think it's down to the fact that it's an expensive car. She drives a 2010 ford focus that cost us £4.5k 4 years ago. so its a massive difference and she knows how much I love it. She's scared of damaging it.

My wife neither likes being in it as a passenger nor will even sit in the driving seat.She hates the lack of useful buttons such as glove box, heating controls, radio controls. She hates not being able to use a key rather than the app. She hates no handbrake, uncomfortable seating and rapid acceleration.She has range anxiety all the time when we drive any distance.
What can I do. Tesla really need to address the female if they want to dominate the world.

time for a new wife :D

My wife neither likes being in it as a passenger nor will even sit in the driving seat.She hates the lack of useful buttons such as glove box, heating controls, radio controls. She hates not being able to use a key rather than the app. She hates no handbrake, uncomfortable seating and rapid acceleration.She has range anxiety all the time when we drive any distance.
What can I do. Tesla really need to address the female if they want to dominate the world.

Just out of interest did you give the car a female name? If so I think I may have an idea what the problem is. Hell hath no fury............

Interesting comments from all. My wife sees the M3 as an Iphone with wheels which she just plugs in like her phone and she never has to go to a garage again. So she is delighted. No dirty petrol, oil or grease. Any damage is my or the insurers problem to worry about....

• Funny
Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Oh! Do I win???
386CFD94-6907-41AF-9308-69F8DBC8BF4E.jpeg