Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3LR Battery Drain & Mirror Folding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can check the TeslaFi logs to confirm when it is polling or not. If TeslaFi is not polling, it should not have any effect on the car sleeping except for delaying (default 30 mins) the car counting down to sleep (typically up to 15 mins)

I’m having the same issue. I’ve checked everything and tried the suggested fixes on this thread several times and I’m still losing 10% of the charge overnight.
Are you using TeslaFi? That is often the culprit. Or are you using Sentry Mode and getting lots of events?

I’ve not driven my LR AWD since last Tuesday due to the lockdown, and mine is losing roughly 1% every two and a half days.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve checked everything and tried the suggested fixes on this thread several times and I’m still losing 10% of the charge overnight.

You shouldn't lose that amount on TeslaFi. If you do have TeslaFi, its your friend - pull the logs and see if its reporting anything unusual.

Sentry mode or Summon standby setting most likely if car should be locked and parked. But other things may also be causing it. Even keep checking the app!

Reactions: Roy W.
Stop using TeslaFi or whatever else and just check in with the app (not too often as it will wake up the car)

No point diagnosing stuff if you’ve got third party things on the go. Find out what your baseline charge drop is first.

OK, great - I had previously set that but it reverted back.

One other thing; how do I get the mirrors to autofold on lock, as apposed to autofold on arrival.

Finally, imagine this scenerio; arrive home | reverse into garage | get out of car | car locks | mirrors autofold | plug in charger.

Is that possible please, as I can't get to the chargeport without folding the mirrors.

I think you have the mirrors set to tilt on reverse. Can't remember where it is but probably below the screen on one of the set up pages where you have to swipe up. Caught me out for a while hiding the pages below.