Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P Brake Service £358??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which is remarkably close to Tesla's price.

Their starting price maybe, but it eventually came down to

OK, so Tesla have just adjusted the estimate again (as they had included Cabin/Pollen filter which I got done December). Estimate now at a respectable £115 + VAT, and booked in for next Tuesday :)

@mrkwats how was you brake service with Tesla?

Their starting price maybe, but it eventually came down to

@mrkwats how was you brake service with Tesla?
It cost £138 and took 5 hours. Should have been 3 hours but service tech struggled with rear parking brake, which activated whilst no brake pads in and pushed piston out. Was a bit of a drama tbh, as despite talking to tech beforehand saying please look after her… all 4 callipers were marked (scratched, chipped) in the process. Tesla eventually offered to fit new callipers all round (free to me but a cost of almost £2.5k), but I lost confidence in them and instead got my bill refunded, and found a great bodyshop who paint matched and touched-in the marks. Maybe any other day it might have been alright, but I wouldn’t want the same tech on my car again. On a positive note, brakes feel just great and discs getting uniformly shiny again 👍

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger