Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P+ Owners around Manchester

TM3PTN

Sep 8, 2019
Bolton
Hi guys,

Having been advised that Tesla have temporarily scrapped M3 test drives I was wondering if there was anybody with a M3P+ in/around the Manchester area who would be willing to meet up for a coffee and take me for a spin over the next week or so?
Tea/Coffee and doughnut on me and I'll happily use your referral link when I put my order in :)

No worries if not - just thought i'd give it a stab :)

Alex987854

Aug 30, 2019
UK
Hi guys,

Having been advised that Tesla have temporarily scrapped M3 test drives I was wondering if there was anybody with a M3P+ in/around the Manchester area who would be willing to meet up for a coffee and take me for a spin over the next week or so?
Tea/Coffee and doughnut on me and I'll happily use your referral link when I put my order in :)

As of tomorrow I'll have a P- (fingers crossed) I'm in East Lancashire but I imagine I'll be eager to show off my M3. DM if this is any use.

Reactions: Roy W.

chilli

Jun 28, 2019
Chester
Hi guys,

Hello, I’ll be at the Stockport SC this Tuesday around 3 picking up a charger, happy to take you for a spin, M3P+

TM3PTN

Sep 8, 2019
Bolton
Hello, I’ll be at the Stockport SC this Tuesday around 3 picking up a charger, happy to take you for a spin, M3P+
That's really kind of you but i'm stuck in meetings in the city centre until 6pm on Tuesday :( I wouldn't expect you to stick around until then - peak time traffic coming out of Manchester on normal days is a nightmare so with the Tory conference in town it will be carnage.

Thank you for the offer though :)

TM3PTN

Sep 8, 2019
Bolton
Just checked and it say I will have a massive grin on my face all week, no all month
Alex has kindly offered to take me for a spin in his M3P- next week one evening which we're going to sort (thanks Alex!).

I'll DM you now and maybe we can arrange something for Friday afternoon early evening this week?

jimbo_hippo

Sep 15, 2019
Manchester UK
Hi guys,

TM3PTN, I'd be happy to. I'm free most of this week. Based in the Ramsbottom area.

But it's probably worth noting that I haven't received a Model 3 yet but my girlfriend's 2005 Berlingo (in turquoise) is pretty nippy if I take the crap out of the boot and I fancy a free donut.

All attempts at hilarity aside, my test drive got cancelled too so I feel your pain.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Adopado and TM3PTN

TM3PTN

Sep 8, 2019
Bolton
TM3PTN, I'd be happy to. I'm free most of this week. Based in there Ramsbottom area.

But it's probably worth noting that I haven't received a Model 3 yet but my girlfriend's 2005 Berlingo (in turquoise) is pretty nippy if I take the crap out of the boot and I fancy a free donut.

All attempts at hilarity aside, my test drive got cancelled too so I feel your pain.
This gave me a good chuckle :D:D

it’s frustrating isn’t it!

chilli

Jun 28, 2019
Chester
That's really kind of you but i'm stuck in meetings in the city centre until 6pm on Tuesday :( I wouldn't expect you to stick around until then - peak time traffic coming out of Manchester on normal days is a nightmare so with the Tory conference in town it will be carnage.

Thank you for the offer though :)
No probs, get ready to buy it, incredible car;)

Reactions: TM3PTN

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC