Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P+ Owners around Manchester

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Long shot, but if you don't ask you don't get.

We live in the Isle of Man but are having a couple of days in Manchester (29th to the 31st). My 15 year old son is Tesla mad... Pretty much Tesla is mentioned daily!

Anyway as a treat I tried to get a test drive whilst in Manchester but as you know that isn't possible.

I'm genuinely interested in getting one next year (not a great infrastructure on the Island for charging at the moment however the size of the Island and the hills etc make it ideal for EV and regenerative braking).

Anyway.

I don't suppose any Model 3 owners would like to take us for a 30/20 min spin during those dates?

Gladly return the favour with coffee/donuts/wine etc...

Thanks anyway

Hi
We live in the Isle of Man but are having a couple of days in Manchester (29th to the 31st). My 15 year old son is Tesla mad... Pretty much Tesla is mentioned daily!

Anyway as a treat I tried to get a test drive whilst in Manchester but as you know that isn't possible.

I'm genuinely interested in getting one next year (not a great infrastructure on the Island for charging at the moment however the size of the Island and the hills etc make it ideal for EV and regenerative braking).

I can't believe you would need any charging infrastructure on the Isle of Man! Islands of that size are just perfect for EV use so long as you can charge at home... I can't believe anyone still uses petrol there. I suppose the only problem will be getting you off that fabulous Mountain road! Youngsters particularly seem to "get" the whole Tesla excitement thing ... as soon as I got the car I had a request to take two local lads out for a run ... and they already knew more about the car than I did.

Reactions: jimbo_hippo