Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one looking for a stealth p3d-
there is one chicago land area Blue/Black/19s.
100 miles on it. Hit me up and ill DM you my contact who can make it happen.
Its the last one in this region. Or if your looking for a stealth in another region hit me up and I can get you in touch with my inside guy who works miracles.

As you know these are unicorns and not displayed in the inventory listings as they are off menu.

• Informative
Reactions: MagnusMako
Mine did yesterday. Sat in the car while it was going on. I heard some loudish pops out of the back of the car while it was going on. Kinda freaked me out for a minute - but everything is fine - Spotify is painfully buggy though - needed to reboot to see the streaming video apps too.

3P-

I've been hearing this too.... back left I think.... not sure what it is

3 stealths avail in the USA
Blue/black 19s Chicago
Midnight grey/black 19s Georgia
White/black 19s New Jersey

DM me if you want one and I'll get you contact info. These cars CANNOT be shipped. If you have a cc ready and are ready to buy let me know. Please don't waste his time window shopping.

3 stealths avail in the USA
Blue/black 19s Chicago
Midnight grey/black 19s Georgia
White/black 19s New Jersey

DM me if you want one and I'll get you contact info. These cars CANNOT be shipped. If you have a cc ready and are ready to buy let me know. Please don't waste his time window shopping.

Are you saying that there are only 3 stealths available in the whole of the USA or these are the ones that your SA has access to? Looking ti get one but I'm in California.