Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is 2k over LR awd. My bad.
@onshi you will have to contact your current sales advisor to help you cancel your order and you will have to replace a new order.
Sorry I cannot be of assistance if you have a order pending.

Sorry Schroeder one more question. I’m in California. If I reach out to your inside rep and place an order, do you know roughly how soon i should expect delivery? I ask because I would have to frantically try and secure a loan before then.

That I dont know how many and where they are currently located.
Your sales advisor you ordered with will have to locate you one.
At that point you will have to discuss delivery date etc. You dont have to secure a loan to place a deposit on a car. Worst case have Tesla do your financing. 1 stop shop

That I dont know how many and where they are currently located.
Your sales advisor you ordered with will have to locate you one.
At that point you will have to discuss delivery date etc. You dont have to secure a loan to place a deposit on a car. Worst case have Tesla do your financing. 1 stop shop

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Really appreciate it.

do i have to already have a delivery date to have one assigned to me? Do I need to have my financing situation sorted out also? I have an AWD LR white int/black int with 18” aero wheels ordered but no delivered date yet.
@onshi Last Thursday, when my SA informed me of the batch of P3D- that arrived, I didn't have an order/deposit placed. He told me to go ahead and place an order for a P3D+ and to let him know my reservation# so he could swap it with one of the inventory P3D-. Within minutes of informing him of my RN#, he had it swapped to the P3D- and the correct price was reflected ($5k less than the P3D+).

So, to answer, I did not have a delivery date and was able to get it swapped. Also, didn't have financing in place either. Took care of financing through Tesla after P3D- was swapped in a few days later. If you work with your SA, I assume they're somewhat flexible on holding off on the delivery date until financing is arranged.

• Helpful
Reactions: onshi
Please do not contact me if you already have a pending order, I cannot be of assistance to locate or help w purchase.
You must work with your current sales advisor.
If you are looking to place a new order I can be of assistance and you will get 1000 miles of free charging.

@onshi Last Thursday, when my SA informed me of the batch of P3D- that arrived, I didn't have an order/deposit placed. He told me to go ahead and place an order for a P3D+ and to let him know my reservation# so he could swap it with one of the inventory P3D-. Within minutes of informing him of my RN#, he had it swapped to the P3D- and the correct price was reflected ($5k less than the P3D+).

So, to answer, I did not have a delivery date and was able to get it swapped. Also, didn't have financing in place either. Took care of financing through Tesla after P3D- was swapped in a few days later. If you work with your SA, I assume they're somewhat flexible on holding off on the delivery date until financing is arranged.

I don't even have an assigned SA yet. Maybe I can walk into the Fremont Tesla store and ask if anyone there wants to be my SA? Should I bring freshly baked chocolate chip cookies?

Put a deposit down on a midnight silver with black interior stealth a hour ago.

Car is in Chicago but they are going to bring it up to MN center.

Was going to wait until next year but with rebate going away and recent price increase figured might as well go now!

Thanks for those in the know posting up on status of stealth’s!!!

If there's a question of what the Model 3 with the Performance drive-train is called by Tesla, it's on the website, in reference to the tow hitch.

Same terminology in other languages if you switch to most of the other countries (where tow hitch is offered)

Order and Delivery - Model 3

Which Model 3 configurations include a tow hitch option?
Model 3 Standard Range Plus and Model 3 Long Range All-Wheel Drive include a tow hitch option rated up to 910 kilograms. Select Model 3 Base Performance cars sold on our inventory brochure have a tow hitch option available with a tow capacity of up to 500 kilograms.

Though I'm very curious why the towing capacity is halved on the Base Performance. And, why on the full Performance model (with the larger wheels and brakes), tow hitch is not an option at all. Car is barely any lower, and brake capacity is actually increased... so why not??

If any of you are getting a 'deal' on a demo stealth performance model, red/19s, coming from the DC/Tyson's Corner, VA area, be careful. This one was pitched as a like new/demo model 'that has just been sitting around in a gallery' but has actually been in a front end collision: 5YJ3E1EB9KF389790. The collision is on the Carfax report as well.

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark