Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's a return to previous times when Stealths could be ordered off menu via a Sales Associate. The only difference is there seems to be a finite amount they are building. If you want one, better jump on it now. I ordered one this afternoon and a VIN was in my source code by the time I got home.

It's a return to previous times when Stealths could be ordered off menu via a Sales Associate. The only difference is there seems to be a finite amount they are building. If you want one, better jump on it now. I ordered one this afternoon and a VIN was in my source code by the time I got home.
Yes. I hope they keep the orders open and assign vins quick for the next couple months

Multiple stealth p3d- cars just delivered to Texas.
White/Black/18s
Red/Black/18s
MSM/Black/18s
Wont Last.
Hit me up if you want one. Have CC ready.
If you have a pending order please do not contact me. New orders only can be processed.
Arggghhhh I'm flying from TX to OH to fetch a stealth with 19s (I'd rather have 18..), can't believe I'll be driving all this way when I could've just get one in state.
My TX SAs told me there's no way to get a stealth here.

What a load of BS.

Arggghhhh I'm flying from TX to OH to fetch a stealth with 19s (I'd rather have 18..), can't believe I'll be driving all this way when I could've just get one in state.

What a load of BS.

On the plus side you're going to have a lot of time to bond with the car.

Unfortunately it's an expensive courtship.

What a load of BS.

Change your order if you’d like. Worst case you are out the $100 they charge to do the paperwork.