Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3SR Reservation For Sale San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a reservation for a Model 3 RWD that I am no longer taking delivery of as I have decided to get a different Tesla. Estimated delivery is October 19th-November 23rd in San Diego. I ordered it over 6 months ago. No VIN assigned yet but should be coming very soon as I am already receiving texts about its delivery.

Here is the build:

Model 3 SR Rear-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
MSRP when ordered: $46,990

I am asking $4000 (plus the order fee of $250) or best offer to transfer this reservation. You will get the car within next few weeks saving months of time and be safe from any further unexpected price increases.

You can go to tesla right now and build the same for the same price with Oct-Dec delivery. There’s no guarantee you will get it Oct 19th. You’re crazy if you think someone will pay 4K for this.
If there’s no gaurntee for me but I ordered it 6 months ago and what makes you think you would get it the same time as me especially as orders keep increasing and all the supply chain shortages…. Also, I am willing to negotiate I did say best offer.