Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MA Body work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any recommendations for body work in Mass? preferrably southeastern ma. Involved in a hit and run today, softball size dent in the rear quarter, and rub damage on the bumper/quarter. Not the worst but still decent damage I need fixed.

As for Tesla cam I had the Perfect storm of bad luck, Rear license plate was blocked by tailgate that was left down and vehicle turned out to not have a front plate. Also I must have placed car in park when the guy jumped out, so didnt even get good video of operator I thought I would have. Gonna be stuck eating at least a deductible on this I think.

Any recommendations for body work in Mass? preferrably southeastern ma. Involved in a hit and run today, softball size dent in the rear quarter, and rub damage on the bumper/quarter. Not the worst but still decent damage I need fixed.

As for Tesla cam I had the Perfect storm of bad luck, Rear license plate was blocked by tailgate that was left down and vehicle turned out to not have a front plate. Also I must have placed car in park when the guy jumped out, so didnt even get good video of operator I thought I would have. Gonna be stuck eating at least a deductible on this I think.
George and kens auto body in Needham ma did great work for me. They are Tesla certified.

I can second the Today's Collision recommendation. They specialize in luxury car repairs and are not just Tesla certified, but are also Tesla enthusiasts. They can do all body work, alignment, and Tesla recalibration right at the Malden location.

Not sure where in MA you are, however, I brought my Tesla Model 3 to Curreri Collison (Tesla Certified) to have a Stealth Trailer Hitch installed. Rich was most accommodating when scheduling the appointment as I would have to wait for the car. When I arrived, they took the car in right away. When the car was ready, the guys in the shop brought me in to explain what they had done, how the hitch works etc. Very well informed guys and most helpful. Even polished out a few scratches in the paint. Everyone I dealt with was most professional, and appear to truly enjoy their jobs.

Not sure where in MA you are, however, I brought my Tesla Model 3 to Curreri Collison (Tesla Certified) to have a Stealth Trailer Hitch installed. Rich was most accommodating when scheduling the appointment as I would have to wait for the car. When I arrived, they took the car in right away. When the car was ready, the guys in the shop brought me in to explain what they had done, how the hitch works etc. Very well informed guys and most helpful. Even polished out a few scratches in the paint. Everyone I dealt with was most professional, and appear to truly enjoy their jobs.
Johnston, RI