Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

MA Body work

Pa5001

Apr 14, 2020
US
Any recommendations for body work in Mass? preferrably southeastern ma. Involved in a hit and run today, softball size dent in the rear quarter, and rub damage on the bumper/quarter. Not the worst but still decent damage I need fixed.

As for Tesla cam I had the Perfect storm of bad luck, Rear license plate was blocked by tailgate that was left down and vehicle turned out to not have a front plate. Also I must have placed car in park when the guy jumped out, so didnt even get good video of operator I thought I would have. Gonna be stuck eating at least a deductible on this I think.

Any recommendations for body work in Mass? preferrably southeastern ma. Involved in a hit and run today, softball size dent in the rear quarter, and rub damage on the bumper/quarter. Not the worst but still decent damage I need fixed.

As for Tesla cam I had the Perfect storm of bad luck, Rear license plate was blocked by tailgate that was left down and vehicle turned out to not have a front plate. Also I must have placed car in park when the guy jumped out, so didnt even get good video of operator I thought I would have. Gonna be stuck eating at least a deductible on this I think.
George and kens auto body in Needham ma did great work for me. They are Tesla certified.

This might not meet the "southeast ma" criteria exactly buy Today's Collision in Malden Shop Locations | Today's Collision did a great job with a warranty repair on my Model 3 paint issues and went above and beyond in getting additional warranty work approved for areas that were being severely impacted by road sand/salt. I live in central NH and would definitely drive the extra distance to use them again.

Not sure where in MA you are, however, I brought my Tesla Model 3 to Curreri Collison (Tesla Certified) to have a Stealth Trailer Hitch installed. Rich was most accommodating when scheduling the appointment as I would have to wait for the car. When I arrived, they took the car in right away. When the car was ready, the guys in the shop brought me in to explain what they had done, how the hitch works etc. Very well informed guys and most helpful. Even polished out a few scratches in the paint. Everyone I dealt with was most professional, and appear to truly enjoy their jobs.

Not sure where in MA you are, however, I brought my Tesla Model 3 to Curreri Collison (Tesla Certified) to have a Stealth Trailer Hitch installed. Rich was most accommodating when scheduling the appointment as I would have to wait for the car. When I arrived, they took the car in right away. When the car was ready, the guys in the shop brought me in to explain what they had done, how the hitch works etc. Very well informed guys and most helpful. Even polished out a few scratches in the paint. Everyone I dealt with was most professional, and appear to truly enjoy their jobs.
Johnston, RI

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC