Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Made in China Model 3: Build Quality / Hardware Differences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Front fogs, maybe worth seeing if they're cornering lights. On the MS and MX they light up on the appropriate side when the headlights are on and you're turning a corner. I can't actually see anywhere they say they are front fog lights on the website

Front fogs, maybe worth seeing if they're cornering lights. On the MS and MX they light up on the appropriate side when the headlights are on and you're turning a corner. I can't actually see anywhere they say they are front fog lights on the website
Don’t those double up as foglights on cars that have them fitted? i.e. they’re cornering lights when not switched on as foglights?

If the fog lights on M3 are suitable for use as turning/cornering lights, it would be good if this functionality could be enabled on the M3. I always thought that the idea of turning/cornering lights was a bit daft, but having needed to turn into the shadows a few times with the M3, I can now see some benefit.

Reactions: drewpost
Could you take a photo of the OSD, please? You mention a “fog light” button. Is that a “Rear fog” (as I have), “Front fog” (which I don’t have) or an overall “Fog lights” button?
Like this...

PXL_20210314_114738229.jpg

Reactions: Cardo