Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Made it to Nanaimo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did not need a tow truck for my Model 3. After getting all the warnings about problems with the brakes, steering, and traction control we were told by service that they were going to send a tow truck. They tried everything and warnings still came up. Tow truck could not get through roads so my wife and I went inside the Motel and waited. After about an hour I went outside and checked the status. Everything was working as it should. Drove to the supercharger to get a bit more charge and it worked great. Called service and said we were on our way again. They cancelled the tow truck. We have now arrived at our rental home for 2 months in Nanaimo. Going to make an appointment at service and get the car checked out. Thanks for all the suggestions and support from everyone. Never gave up on my Tesla just had to be patient and work through it. Still the best car on the road as far as I am concerned. Glad we have this forum to get help when needed. Have a great New Year. If fellow Tesla owners in Nanaimo are have a get together in the next 2 months please post it so we can join. Thank You Don