Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Made me smile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

daniel

May 7, 2009
Kihei, HI
Beautiful warm sunny weather today so I went out to the paved trail along the river used by joggers, walkers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers and had a lovely 2-hour walk. Got back to my car and as I was driving away there was a couple in the parking lot and the man said to the woman, "That's a Tesla." And as I drove by them she replied, "How quiet it is!"

It made me smile.

The nice weather is supposed to continue for a few days. I'll be able to leave the aftermarket mesh top on for a while and take a few more long walks by the river.

Beautiful warm sunny weather today so I went out to the paved trail along the river used by joggers, walkers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers and had a lovely 2-hour walk. Got back to my car and as I was driving away there was a couple in the parking lot and the man said to the woman, "That's a Tesla." And as I drove by them she replied, "How quiet it is!"

It made me smile.

The nice weather is supposed to continue for a few days. I'll be able to leave the aftermarket mesh top on for a while and take a few more long walks by the river.

You might like to share this story with the larger TMC community in this thread: Tesla moments

Reactions: dragonxt

It made me smile.

Your story made ME smile!

Reactions: dhrivnak