TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Made me smile

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by daniel, May 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. daniel

daniel Active Member

Beautiful warm sunny weather today so I went out to the paved trail along the river used by joggers, walkers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers and had a lovely 2-hour walk. Got back to my car and as I was driving away there was a couple in the parking lot and the man said to the woman, "That's a Tesla." And as I drove by them she replied, "How quiet it is!"

It made me smile.

The nice weather is supposed to continue for a few days. I'll be able to leave the aftermarket mesh top on for a while and take a few more long walks by the river.

• Like x 8
  2. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

You might like to share this story with the larger TMC community in this thread: Tesla moments

• Like x 1
  3. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Your story made ME smile!

• Like x 1
  4. snd92

snd92 Member

...and it made me take a drive ;)

• Like x 1
  5. daniel

daniel Active Member

I wasn't aware of that thread. Not sure that cross-posting is allowed. But if the mods want to move my post to that thread, I have no objection.