Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Made order and will get delivery in one week

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This smells like a plant so that short sellers can tweet out "LOL demand is so low they are offering FREE supercharging!!"
Given it was almost immediately reposted by a short troll, who just yesterday claimed they didn't have the time to search the forum for other relevant info, it's pretty much guaranteed.

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

Made a Order of white M3 on Monday 9/5, got call from Tesla today said it’s read for delivery. They even offer me 1 year free supercharging if I can make decision today and schedule the delivery at the weekend.
I was kind shocked and confuse. Am I supposed to wait 2-4 months till delivery? Is it normal? Or they just want get rid off some M3 with issues?
Pretty sure they're matching orders to cars that are already built. If there is a match, Tesla has no incentive to let that car continue sitting on a lot. Pretty sure they're eager to hit numbers before the quarter finishes too. I really doubt it has anything to do with vehicle quality.
Thanks!

I'm trying to understand why they'd offer you a year of free super charging when you already made the order? Were you hesitating because you didn't expect the vehicle so quickly?
I was expecting 2 -4 month previously. So I told them I am don't even have any time to get quote and compare rate from different financing providers if they want to deliver it in this weekend.

This smells like a plant so that short sellers can tweet out "LOL demand is so low they are offering FREE supercharging!!"

You'all played too much.
Actually, they even told me they can offer free 19" wheel upgrade and one year supercharging but they found it it's a mistake in a second call. I told them if they can still offer me that I would like to get delivery this weekend and directly go with Tesla Loan, but they said NO! LOL

You'all played too much.
Actually, they even told me they can offer free 19" wheel upgrade and one year supercharging but they found it it's a mistake in a second call. I told them if they can still offer me that I would like to get delivery this weekend and directly go with Tesla Loan, but they said NO! LOL
so why posting this crap in the first place? Beside giving ideas to some naive real buyers of Model 3 and generating another round of "not delivering on promises".

I was expecting 2 -4 month previously. So I told them I am don't even have any time to get quote and compare rate from different financing providers if they want to deliver it in this weekend.

Even the website now says 4 weeks delivery for RWDs. They seem to have the inventory and are pushing to have it sold before the end of the quarter.

Another $0.02... ordered a P3D on Monday with a November (2 month) delivery estimate. By Thursday, the email was we can deliver 10/1-6, and today they offered me 9/29-30.

Not that looks like an EOQ push. But clearly my order (Midnight Gray P3D) is one they've been building on spec (or have a cancellation for) and have in transit.