Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maggi Trak LT51 Snow Chains--New, Box Unopened--SF Bay Area $250

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Maggi Trak LT51 snow chains for sale. Brand new in unopened box. Purchased to be used on my 2017 Model X, but never had the need. Given weight, prefer to sell in the Bay Area in person. 2nd photo indicates all appropriate tire sizes.

IMG_1153.jpeg
IMG_1156.jpeg
IMG_1152.jpeg

Hi! Are these still available? I'm in LA but can try to arrange a pickup in the bay area depending on location. Otherwise, would be willing to pay for shipping! Having a hard time finding in stock chains for the model X.

New Maggi Trak LT51 snow chains for sale. Brand new in unopened box. Purchased to be used on my 2017 Model X, but never had the need. Given weight, prefer to sell in the Bay Area in person. 2nd photo indicates all appropriate tire sizes.

View attachment 892783View attachment 892782View attachment 892784
Hi! Are these still available? I'm in LA but can try to arrange a pickup in the bay area depending on location. Otherwise, would be willing to pay for shipping! Having a hard time finding in stock chains for the model X.
Yes, still available as of now. Please message me or provide me your number. You may be in luck, as I’m scheduled to be in LA this Friday. Thx.