Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detail #G13616SP works for me!

OldPro

Sep 11, 2020
San Diego
After much research, I purchased Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detailer spray #G13616SP to clean and treat the black interior of my wife's 2018 Model 3. (PREMIUM)
I applied the product FIRST onto a cotton cloth and then applied onto the seats, door panels and interior trim, (Did not spray directly onto the seats or interior-this way avoids excessive overspray) and then I used a microfiber towel to even out and remove excess product. I tried it out first on the interior plastic of the trunk lid just get a feel how it would apply. This comment comes from an individual who worked his way thru college as a detailer at a Jaguar Dealership and who has been detailing his own vehicle for 50+ years. Even my wife is pleased! (No easy task)

• Funny
Reactions: Perscitus and KenC

KenC

Sep 4, 2018
Maine
I use the Meguires Superior Cleaner and Detailer spray. I just wave the bottle over the car, and the sunlight penetrates the bottle, and projects the shadow on the car, and does its magic. Works amazing!:)

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
(moderator note: changed thread title from "maguires INFERIOR cleaner and detail....." to maguires INTERIOR cleaner and detail...." as that seemed to be what the original thread starter intended to post.)

• Funny
Reactions: KenC and Perscitus

OldPro

Sep 11, 2020
San Diego
Forgot to mention...had tires rotated at home by Tesla Service Technician last week(Service Vehicle was a Model X!) We got into a discussion about my search for a good interior cleaner, Technician said they use the Maguires product in the Tesla Service shop...good enough for me!

lUtriaNt

Mar 16, 2020
Los Angeles
After much research, I purchased Maguires Interior Cleaner and Detailer spray #G13616SP to clean and treat the black interior of my wife's 2018 Model 3. (PREMIUM)
I applied the product FIRST onto a cotton cloth and then applied onto the seats, door panels and interior trim, (Did not spray directly onto the seats or interior-this way avoids excessive overspray) and then I used a microfiber towel to even out and remove excess product. I tried it out first on the interior plastic of the trunk lid just get a feel how it would apply. This comment comes from an individual who worked his way thru college as a detailer at a Jaguar Dealership and who has been detailing his own vehicle for 50+ years. Even my wife is pleased! (No easy task)
ive been using this since 2011. i DO spray it directly onto the seats and it never discolored the fabric. ive had my 3 since march 2020 and the seats still look new. good to see others realizing how good this spray is!

Reactions: OldPro

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC