Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Main owner driver profile does not show up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got a solution on this issue. The solution was to open a service request in the app for "other - infotainment", originally i got the same "wait for a software update response" but then they "cleared our part of the cloud profile on our servers" and it ended up working.
I just setup a mobile service request. Let’s see what they say!

Interesting. Yeah my brand new Model Y's Autopilot computer failed and had it replaced via Service Center, and after the replacement I can't get my Cloud Profile to show up in my Model Y. My wife's cloud profile (which I added after the replacement) works just fine.

I even tried factory resetting our car to see if that would help, but it didn't. Mine still isn't working and my wife's works just fine.
I had my computer replaced too and it was working fine before but now it's not there but yet my son's is and I'm the one that added him to it.

Same problem. I've just logged a service request as crozooka suggested, so we'll see if that fixes it. I had thought maybe I was doing something wrong and just needed to login out and in the correct way, so good to hear that other people have this as an issue.

I too have this problem. My profile was working fine until my computer got replaced on a new 2023 Model Y picked up in Dec 2022. And I understand profiles, but this Tesla profile is not working correctly. It sound great on paper, but if you cannot downloaded it, or access it, etc... why have it. I believe what is happening is that once the initial local profile is lost and a new local profile is created on the car, a corruption is caused by the local, vs the Tesla cloud, and in my case the iPhone. Which one is the true most up to date profile? I have not tried it yet, but I think maybe the solving is to delete your car profile and your phone profile and do not rebuilt it for a few days. and let Tesla cloud services download the profile to your car. on another note, I do not see why, my iPhone using bluetooth cannot not just sync with the car profile. And of cause nothing has been written on this subject, just the reported trouble.

Does anyone from this thread that has experienced the issue find a solution yet?
I believe I have! Make sure you have the latest Tesla App. Version. I am on 4.230.

In the app, click on your picture in the upper right corner and then click on Account —> Tesla Profile —> Reset Tesla Profile.

Give it 24hrs+ to restock and download your profile, but this is what finally work for me after failed service visits and phone support. Good Luck!!

I believe I have! Make sure you have the latest Tesla App. Version. I am on 4.230.

In the app, click on your picture in the upper right corner and then click on Account —> Tesla Profile —> Reset Tesla Profile.

Give it 24hrs+ to restock and download your profile, but this is what finally work for me after failed service visits and phone support. Good Luck!!
Had the same issue as everyone else here. This solution above worked for me too.

Thank you!

Had the same issue and this worked for me. Probably lost my saved settings for my M3, if I ever decide to get one again in the future, but at least it worked for my new car.

Thank you! This solved my issue!