Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Main screen has been freezing a lot lately

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also getting partial screen freezing. New X, < 1 mo & 770 mi, system up- to-date. Several times the Nav system has frozen showing that I'm in a spot where I had been. When frozen can't use cruise-control or any of the autopilot features. Never have used a thumb-drive in the car. Only a few previous Nav waypoints. Rebooting doesn't help. "Correctes" itself overnight than happens again in the next day or two. Tesla support clueless. Any ideas?

Also getting partial screen freezing. New X, < 1 mo & 770 mi, system up- to-date. Several times the Nav system has frozen showing that I'm in a spot where I had been. When frozen can't use cruise-control or any of the autopilot features. Never have used a thumb-drive in the car. Only a few previous Nav waypoints. Rebooting doesn't help. "Correctes" itself overnight than happens again in the next day or two. Tesla support clueless. Any ideas?
I can't remember which cache (waypoints?), but deleting the cache seems to be necessary on occasion. I think it can only be done at the SC, so might be helpful to book an appointment.