Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maine Tesla Owner Meet UP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, My name is Khanh, We live in Windham, Maine I was curious to know if there is a lot of Tesla owner in Maine? Would anyone be interested in a meetup for shooting the can? Cook out, hang out, talking about EV?

There aren't to many of us in Maine, would love to meet and greet all the wonderful Tesla Owner out there is anyone is interested?

Hey there, thanks for starting this. I live in Falmouth and would love to meet up. Have been looking to start something like this myself. I am available most weekday evenings and almost all weekends. Any ideas on where would be a good spot to meet?

Reactions: tga
Hey there, thanks for starting this. I live in Falmouth and would love to meet up. Have been looking to start something like this myself. I am available most weekday evenings and almost all weekends. Any ideas on where would be a good spot to meet?

Rising Tide Brewing
103 Fox St. Portland ME

Date and Time:

Saturday February 18 2017
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (stay longer if you have time)

Food and Drink:

Two local brewing company on site:
Food Truck will be there from 12PM till 7PM

Contact Organizer:

Khanh Ngo
207-409-7585
I'll be where a black Tesla Jacket
[email protected]

Friends and family are very much welcome!!! Past the word!!!

Please count me in for a meetup. I'm here in Hallowell, and our Inn (Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center, www.MapleBB.com ) would be a great place to meet. We have four charging stations (Two Tesla and two J1772) and ample parking that would be available. Plus full bar service! (No food unless catering was pre-ordered.) But I'll happily travel anywhere!