Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maintenance Service Fee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen this type of references in other threads too where the service center later claims the work was done but they forgot to put it in the papers. If they didn't document it how can they go back and verify the work? They must be working on multiple cars a day. No way to really know. We have no choice but to trust them.

One thing is that there is only a standard set of repairs that they can use. For example, I had a problem with the lights being adjusted too low, but the only thing they could put in was that the lights were adjusted too high. This is somewhat worrying because a new car can have problems that weren't thought of when making the list.

They said "alignment needed" on your report but did they do an actual alignment or just check it and tell you it was bad?

They performed a full alignment, and it was included with the pre-paid service. I also received a separate alignment printout.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the alignment was done for that $600 service as otherwise those were some really expensive wiper blades and key fob batteries! :tongue:

I didn't pay $600. I have the pre-paid service. Each service visit is $475 and includes alignment.