TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Major NoA and other software updates today?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TheBatcave, Mar 15, 2019.

1. TheBatcave

TheBatcave Member

Didnt Elon tweet a few weeks ago that today would see the release of a big update?

• Funny x 4
    • Love x 1
  2. GoneCrazy

GoneCrazy Member

I believe most of those features (Sentry, extended range, faster 0-60) were part of the big push starting on Monday to get 5.15/16 to a majority of the Model 3's.

3. Merle Corey

Merle Corey Member

So has anyone with an AWD noticed a power increase after the update? We don’t get the range boost, but should see faster 0-60 times

4. thewishmaster

thewishmaster Member

2019.8.1 has some new stuff too (e.g. advanced summon), but I think they're still validating it. Some limited rollout began recently.

5. Lunares

Lunares Member

Did we get confirmation that advanced summon is in 2019.8.1?

6. RyanF

RyanF Member

Not everyone got the extended range in 2015.5.15. I just confirmed this with Tesla on a web chat.

7. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Member

i got the 2019.8.1 update a few days ago. It has summon by keyfob.

8. thewishmaster

thewishmaster Member

There are some release notes in the firmware, though the actual feature may be (currently) disabled until Tesla flips the switch: Model X - 2019.8.1 Software Update : teslamotors