Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Major traffic incident on the way to work! (dashcam included)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You went around the other car that was stopped and headed straight for the cows? :rolleyes:

The teenager driving the car in front of me looked udderly confused, and looked like she would sit there all day with the cows in front of her. I have a few head myself, and have dealt with this herd before (though usually on foot). They are a wily bunch who are always testing fences, but are mostly harmless. When you herd cattle enough you can tell when they are going to bolt and when they will just mosey out of the way. Approaching slowly with a nearly silent electric vehicle actually worked pretty well getting them to move off without spooking much. When I looked back at the side camera view they looked like they were heading back through the gate they had popped open to where they belong.

The teenager driving the car in front of me looked udderly confused, and looked like she would sit there all day with the cows in front of her. I have a few head myself, and have dealt with this herd before (though usually on foot). They are a wily bunch who are always testing fences, but are mostly harmless. When you herd cattle enough you can tell when they are going to bolt and when they will just mosey out of the way. Approaching slowly with a nearly silent electric vehicle actually worked pretty well getting them to move off without spooking much. When I looked back at the side camera view they looked like they were heading back through the gate they had popped open to where they belong.
Good call. Can't always wait for someone in front of you to act.....they may never do anything.