Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7314.jpeg
IMG_7325.jpeg
IMG_7373.jpeg
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_4112.jpeg
IMG_7279.jpeg
IMG_7288.jpeg
IMG_0054.jpeg
IMG_7290.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg
Serious offers PM me. Taking offers on my gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new!
This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it.
Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X has only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, pick mine up instead :)

Check the inventory
There is only 1 in new inventory that is close.
2019 Model X | Tesla

But it is $87k and has black premium interior, 22" Black Onyx wheels, basic AP, and FUSC.
75D vs 90D (-$12,000)
20" stock wheels vs 22" Onyx (-$6000)
EAP vs AP ($5000)
Nothing vs FUSC (-$0 - $5000) - depends on person
Cloth vs Premium (-$3000)

Meaning that $87k inventory model has about $16,000 to $21,000 in extras that this used 2018 75D does not. (depending on how much value you place on FUSC).

Last edited:
Beautiful X! I love the color. :D

@JamesBrown - all Model X have Active Air Suspension. The only difference in the Raven builds regarding suspension is the Adaptive function that changes between Standard & Sport (which ultimately does nothing substantial for the X...but a lot more for the S, at least in my testing).

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d say somewhere around mid to high 70’s is a great price for this thing. Best of luck with the sale!

Beautiful X! I love the color. :D

@JamesBrown - all Model X have Active Air Suspension. The only difference in the Raven builds regarding suspension is the Adaptive function that changes between Standard & Sport (which ultimately does nothing substantial for the X...but a lot more for the S, at least in my testing).

Based on what I’ve seen, I’d say somewhere around mid to high 70’s is a great price for this thing. Best of luck with the sale!
It adjusts the dampening based on driving behavior, which the old system did not do.

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee