Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is officially the second longest post on this forum I didn't bother reading.

I know your personality well enough that reading just single sentence without your medication is an unbearable task. You must have stopped seeing your psychiatrist which explains a lot about your bipolar disorder and multiple personalities starting to manifest. I wonder how many different accounts you have on here? That way when you don’t feel like you’re getting the positive reinforcement from other members you so desperately seek, you can switch personalities and sign into your other accounts and rate your posts so you don’t have a mental breakdown.

For someone who is illiterate you sure know how to use that disagree button... huh James? Not that you could actually read any of the posts and make a legitimate assessment for your ratings. I see this is your way of retaliating when you get frustrated and cannot come up with any factual or intelligent responses when you get called out for being a troll. Now disagree with that with all your TMC accounts. LMAO Loser
As the rest of the working class awakes to start are day, James prepares himself and his five split personalities for a long day trolling TMC’s forum. Very sad... I really think you should listen to your family and go back to counseling ASAP. I agree and it’s cause we care about you and just want you to get better sooner than later. The fictitious Tesla you so desperately need will not solve any of your mental problems, the obsession of believing you will actually own one is only making your disorder exemplified. Please seek help
1CBD8582-41AC-44D8-B650-17952A913F32.png
D6C3B54F-C933-48C6-A8D7-681CA5497750.png

View attachment 440939 View attachment 440941 View attachment 440942 View attachment 440943 View attachment 440945 View attachment 440946 View attachment 440948 View attachment 440949 View attachment 440950 View attachment 440951 Serious offers PM me. Taking offers on my gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new!
This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it.
Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X has only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, pick mine up instead :)
Admittedly late to the party, but that's every car forum on the internet, ever, not just TMC. The reason for the apparent hating is that sellers often grossly overestimate the value of their vehicles, and the internet--for all its good and plenty of bad--has a very low tolerance for BS. 15 minutes of searching classifies can easily come up with a ballpark asking price; no asking price is a big red flag for most that the seller isn't serious.

The hard truth of selling a near-new ~$100k car for a minimal discount, which is obviously what you're hoping for, is that the potential buyer pool is extremely small. There simply aren't that many people willing to let you only knock off $10-15k of your purchase price (and I'm talking the $102k, not the $108k), especially for a vehicle that's closer to a base model than not.
Understand your market value. Living in Las Vegas (Nevada), being a private seller you can charge more based on your market. The dealerships you’re competing against with all charge taxes and dealer fees. Any potential buyer that will most likely be local will not pay taxes which gives you an advantage and a reason to justify charging more than a seller here in California. I am not sure what your taxes are, but they are all county based not state. See what other dealerships are charging and private sellers and go from there. GLWS

Understand your market value. Living in Las Vegas (Nevada), being a private seller you can charge more based on your market. The dealerships you’re competing against with all charge taxes and dealer fees. Any potential buyer that will most likely be local will not pay taxes which gives you an advantage and a reason to justify charging more than a seller here in California. I am not sure what your taxes are, but they are all county based not state. See what other dealerships are charging and private sellers and go from there. GLWS
Wrong.

Lol... ignore him we just found out why he hasn’t bought a Tesla. He’s actually 15 and is homeschooled, that’s why he has unlimited time to be on here. He’s on recess break right now and instead of going out playing with friends...he has none. So instead he’s just putting in all that extra time to do some more research on Tesla’s. Just try to ignore him you know how kids are at this age, going through puberty and all. Hahaha

• Funny
Reactions: Electric-fied
Lol... ignore him we just found out why he hasn’t bought a Tesla. He’s actually 15 and is homeschooled, that’s why he has unlimited time to be on here. He’s on recess break right now and instead of going out playing with friends...he has none. So instead he’s just putting in all that extra time to do some more research on Tesla’s. Just try to ignore him you know how kids are at this age, going through puberty and all. Hahaha
Try staying on topic for once Troll.

OP long gone. What a CF of a thread this has become. IGNORE set.
Yes James tends to send them all away when he is not even an actual buyer. So James please remove yourself from any for sale thread as well as your alter ego cucubits with you. I/we are here actually looking to purchase a vehicle while we all know you have no intention too. Try doing this from now on!.... Do not give your opinion or what you think a car is worth ever again. Not until you buy one and than sale one. Comprende?

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits
Yes James tends to send them all away when he is not even an actual buyer. So James please remove yourself from any for sale thread as well as your alter ego cucubits with you. I/we are here actually looking to purchase a vehicle while we all know you have no intention too. Try doing this from now on!.... Do not give your opinion or what you think a car is worth ever again. Not until you buy one and than sale one. Comprende?
Maybe you should try to stay on topic for once?

Maybe you should try to stay on topic for once?
Maybe you should stay off the Marketplace Tesla’s for Sale thread, since it’s only for individuals who are actually looking to buy Jamesbrown/cucubits. My posts could not be more directly on topic and directed at you cause you’re a troll and have absolutely no intention to purchase a Tesla, EVER!... DO YOU? Nope you don’t... you never have so please shut your mouth about prices or what you saw on ev-cpo. It means absolutely nothing when you have never made a single legitimate offer to any OP ever.
And your fake account cucubits is as obvious as you are bipolar. If you’re going to make multiple accounts please don’t be so obvious that this one member(cucubits), is the only one who ever agrees with you and also disagrees with everyone that puts you in your place. Now get lost TROLL, let the adults with actually money attempt to buy an OP’s post in these threads before you piss them off. Leave conversations with the OP’s in the marketplace threads to actual potential buyers. We don’t want to listen to jamesbown, the new kbb for valuing cars. This posts could not be more on topic when it comes to every thread on TMC Marketplace!

Maybe you should stay off the Marketplace Tesla’s for Sale thread, since it’s only for individuals who are actually looking to buy Jamesbrown/cucubits. My posts could not be more directly on topic and directed at you cause you’re a troll and have absolutely no intention to purchase a Tesla, EVER!... DO YOU? Nope you don’t... you never have so please shut your mouth about prices or what you saw on ev-cpo. It means absolutely nothing when you have never made a single legitimate offer to any OP ever.
And your fake account cucubits is as obvious as you are bipolar. If you’re going to make multiple accounts please don’t be so obvious that this one member(cucubits), is the only one who ever agrees with you and also disagrees with everyone that puts you in your place. Now get lost TROLL, let the adults with actually money attempt to buy an OP’s post in these threads before you piss them off. Leave conversations with the OP’s in the marketplace threads to actual potential buyers. We don’t want to listen to jamesbown, the new kbb for valuing cars. This posts could not be more on topic when it comes to every thread on TMC Marketplace!
Try focusing more on the topic and less on my nuts.

• Disagree
Reactions: Fossil Fool
I agree totally with you...... you sound like a more sane DaddyS that was banned from the site. Is this Daddy’s alter ego speaking? Anyways thank you for calling out James/cucubits.

You guys aren't even worth replying to but my problem is that I can't stop myself :)
Same reason I don't have anyone in my ignore list, I just have to see what other stupid things they end up spewing out...

By all mean, do keep going!

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee
I agree totally with you...... you sound like a more sane DaddyS that was banned from the site. Is this Daddy’s alter ego speaking? Anyways thank you for calling out James/cucubits.
He never "called me out". He has never once provided a single intelligent reply or shown a single one of my posts to be incorrect. All he does is follow me from thread to thread, slinging juvenile insults.

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee