Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@JamesBrown; @cucubits

You guys are trolls and are being called out for it. That shouldn’t happen in a FS thread, but then again, you shouldn’t trash FS threads.

I agree with some points but disagree about JB and cucubits having a tesla. Who cares if they own a tesla. I didn't have a tesla for a year but lurked on here for info and wasn't sure which tesla I wanted. They have a ton of knowledge about the cars, but like i've said previously, I dislike when arguments are happening in a FS thread.

I have one account kiddo. Also my posts about the sellers asking price are ON TOPIC. It is also not against TMC rules. If someone feels stupid that their asking price is the same as a new car, then that's on them. So you can fuck off.
I’m going to show you how wrong you are about your idea of market value. I will take one of the sellers vin #’s and run a Carfax on it. Than I will put my zip code in and whatever zip code you want to give me in and we shall see who here really understands market value buddy. This is so on topic that after you find out how clueless you are at pricing cars I think there should be a vote you leave this forum for good? You ready to really get put in your place? Huh JB KBB?

I’m going to show you how wrong you are about your idea of market value. I will take one of the sellers vin #’s and run a Carfax on it. Than I will put my zip code in and whatever zip code you want to give me in and we shall see who here really understands market value buddy. This is so on topic that after you find out how clueless you are at pricing cars I think there should be a vote you leave this forum for good? You ready to really get put in your place? Huh JB KBB?
Go for it.
2018 Model S 100D

Prove to me that the sellers $77k asking price is within market value. I'll wait.

Go for it.
2018 Model S 100D

Prove to me that the sellers $77k asking price is within market value. I'll wait.
Well JB you my friend are wrong again. I didn’t put in any options either and used the zip code on the OP’s sheet.
6A5C6C9F-40AE-4990-8E75-E0621C036304.jpeg

Reactions: bkp_duke
I don't value aftermarket modifications that don't add value. Common sense kiddo.

Go for it.
2018 Model S 100D

A wrap does add value cuz you get one chance to add it for it to work properly, when it’s new which you would never know cause there is no way in hell you ever bought a new car.
And did you not read correctly what you just wrote jackoff... $77k she was asking!

Why did you say $77k? I think you’re getting caught up jumping from accounts
OP asked $89k
2018 Model X 75D. Only 5k Miles. Gorgeously Wrapped. Pristine. 6 Seats.

Gorgeously wrapped 2018 75D Tesla that is pretty much brand new! This thing turns heads! Many people stop and ask if they can take pictures of it. Bought brand new directly from Tesla for $102.5k, last December (2018). Added a $6k wrap with wrap + chrome delete. The Model X only 5,090 miles. Comes with aftermarket, heavy duty floor mats that have kept the carpets super clean! Instead of paying $108.5k for a new tesla plus a wrap job, consider mine for $89k OBO

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee