Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Slacker Play the Whole Album?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way? I know that the majority of the tracks are available to Slacker because I've heard them separately.
For example, Don Henley - Building the Perfect Beast. I think the only track I didn't hear was the title track. Everything else came up.

While we're at it, is there a way to get Slacker to play *Only* the artist. I don't want "Rush Radio", that mixes in other artists with a heavy dose of Rush. I want Slacker to play only Rush tracks...

My ears need healing after @buttershrimp's video soundtracks ;-)

• Love
Reactions: buttershrimp
I’d be happy if slacker played one full song
I have a 2013 P85 and constantly had problems with Slacker loading errors. I'd be lucky to get 3 songs in a row without a problem. However, I recently had my MCU replaced and got LTE instead of 3G. Since I got upgraded to LTE I have not had a single loading error.

If you listen to Slacker, and still have 3G, upgrade to LTE and you will have a much better experience.

• Helpful
Reactions: jkirkwood001
While we're at it, is there a way to get Slacker to play *Only* the artist. I don't want "Rush Radio", that mixes in other artists with a heavy dose of Rush. I want Slacker to play only Rush tracks...
One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity,…

(I learned all I need to know from Rush lyrics)

p.s. Happy 66th birthday to Neil Peart.