TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

making multiple ach payments

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by lee619, Jul 11, 2018.

1. lee619

lee619 Member

My payment date is coming up tomorrow but have funds in different bank accounts. Would the Tesla online portal allow for multiple ach payments or is final payment through one payment?

2. GregRF

GregRF Squirrel Power

I believe multiple was available. If I remember correctly you can make a payment for a certain amount. Then there will be a remaining amount on the account and you can make another payment.

3. lee619

lee619 Member

This would be perfect. Thank you.

4. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

This is good to know ... I won't be needing a cashier's check for my portion of the funds.

When will the online portal be enabled for funds transfer? Delivery is 07/22.

I haven't received the final purchase agreement (ETA is now 24hrs before delivery).

5. tyfosho

tyfosho Member

My ISA said you can make ACH transfers from up to 3 accounts.

6. xdriv3

xdriv3 Member

Bump

Can you make the ACH transfer at the time of delivery? I want to inspect vehicle first and then pay online. I read that this is a possible option. Just want to confirm with others!