Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Making your M3 unique

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that every time we go for a drive there are more and more M3’s on the road, and with only 5 color options how do you set yours apart from the rest? I would love to hear your ideas or see pics of what you have done!

background: I’m set to take delivery of a White Stealth Model 3 in a week or so here in Texas. Knowing that I saved a few buck getting the stealth I’m open to put some of that money into the car right away. Here are my thoughts on changes.

wheels: sticking with the 18” aero taking the caps off. Wish they were black underneath as I’m going for the stormtrooper look

suspension: thought about dropping it for a sportier look. Guy at the shop said they usually do 1” in the front and 1.5” in the back (why would he recommend different heights?) he also said he could do spacers 15-20 mm to give it a different look as well, though I have heard mixed things about spacers. Does any of this void my warranty from Tesla?

Basics: DIY chrome delete, console and dash wrap in satin black. Along with other basic accessories.

window tint: 30-20-20% nano ceramic (70% front)

Badges: De-badging then back will have the P3D and TESLA letters. Front will have either nothing or a Longhorn ;)

other things I’m undecided on
: spoiler (meh), headlight wrap for a meaner look, front lip (maybe, but which one)

Extreme: Lambo doors in front (too much for a nerdy white guy? )

I feel like the Stealth M3 is too good of a car not to be treated or looked at like it’s a super car.

What did y’all do?

Aftermarket modifications does not void your warranty unless it is proven to cause a failure. Read more here: Will Installing Aftermarket Parts Void My Tesla Warranty?

A set of aftermarket wheels is top priority with our clients and customers.
tesla-model-3-aftermarket-wheels-flow-forged-wheels-one-sheet.jpg

Here are some examples of our clients looking for a unique look:
Satin Gold Dust Black Wrapped Model 3 with Chrome Delete, Brake Caliper Color Change, Window Tint, and 20" TSS Flow Forged Matte Black Wheels

satin-gold-dust-black-tesla-model-3-matte-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-wm-1.jpg

Pearl White Tesla Model 3 with Chrome Delete, Brake Caliper Color Change, Window Tint, and 19" TSS Flow Forged Matte Black Wheels

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-matte-black-rims-wm-1.jpg