TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mall of America missed Tesla store front

Discussion in 'North America' started by Jlemieu1, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jlemieu1

Jlemieu1 New Member

Hello,

I’m new to this forum so I figured I would try contribute a little with a good story I heard.

The Mall of America missed getting a Tesla store front before the Super Bowl last year.
    Tesla requested 100 parking spots from MOA. Sadly they only offered 30 spots which clearly is not enough. So sadly MN missed out being the Midwest hub for Tesla :)

But they do have a cool rental company Tesla helps out that has like 15 spots and a private high amp DC charger. And cars that you can rent for as low as an hour.

• Informative x 1