Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Manage Car: Service Temporarily Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else have this issue? When I login and hit 'manage car' I get this error. I configured June 19th and also entered my trade-in/payment/insurance details. I need to go back in and change my trade-in information (remove it) and cannot at this point. Been like this for 4-5 days.

SvTKzUL.jpg

Hey!

I had this issue too, like you I'm located in Toronto, Canada.
Yesterday, I got through on Tesla's phone line (the one where you're always on hold) and I told them that it's been like that since last Thursday for me and my customer service rep told me he'd never seen that before and that he would get the guys to take a look at it.

Hope this gives you some background that it's probably not your fault. I know I was pretty anxious since no one responded to my thread about it. That's all I know for now, let me know if anything develops.

Ive had the same issue for over 2 weeks. Called a week ago, and the service rep forwarded something to their IT guys. Still hasn't been fixed. But they said my order was in process and wasn't affected at all.