TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Managing Public Feedback

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by colinb, Dec 29, 2012.

1. colinb

colinb Member

Seems like there are numerous posts around both TMC and the official TM forums. I've heard that TM engineers are reading both sets of forums. Given the number of requests for "polish" features it would be nice to see Tesla leverage an app like UserVoice to collect constructive feedback and requests for features. I'm not saying this is a silver bullet as it would still require some level of moderation to clarify requests. Right now, however, there is no visibility into the plans for future revisions or way to quantify where the desire is beyond a lot of manual aggregation effort. I appreciate the TM focus is on delivery right now so simple, inexpensive tools to manage feedback for product managers would be a worthwhile investment IMHO.

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

In the TM forum the "bulletin board" was created for that purpose.

3. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

No, that's only one-way communication from Tesla.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

No, you can ask a question there. Of course, Telsa may not answer your question (in that sense it's one way), but they likely check questions from the bulletin board first.