Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mansfield, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Mansfield Supercharger will be at Mansfield Crossing. I don't have anymore details aside from that currently. I was at the planning board meeting last week while they were reviewing the previous meeting minutes and there was a question about the supercharger. This is the first I had heard anything outside of the vague "Mansfield" dot on the official Tesla Supercharger map. I'll take the long way home tomorrow and see if I can see if there is any activity in the area as the notes a bit ambiguous as to what the current state of things are.

Mansfield Crossing:
upload_2018-6-11_23-10-2.png

Mansfield Planning Board Meeting Minutes Go to page 7

Swung by today and things are further along than I had expected! They're already placing the charging stations, looks like it will be an 8 stall setup. 5 Are already placed, and looks like mountings are prepped for another 3. Overall looks pretty far along!

Images on the site seem to be glitching out again hopefully they come through
edit, ok lets just link them this way
supercharger.png

zoomin.png

supercharger3.jpg

supercharger2.jpg

upload_2018-6-12_22-41-20.png

upload_2018-6-12_22-51-39.png

Attachments

• zoomin.png
    zoomin.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Swung by today and things are further along than I had expected! They're already placing the charging stations, looks like it will be an 8 stall setup. 5 Are already placed, and looks like mountings are prepped for another 3. Overall looks pretty far along!

Images on the site seem to be glitching out again hopefully they come through
edit, ok lets just link them this way
supercharger.png

zoomin.png

supercharger3.jpg

supercharger2.jpg

View attachment 309248
View attachment 309251
I work a half mile away and didn't even notice until today. Should get my model 3 this month. Still waiting for a vin.

Reactions: chjch and Lobstahz
Confirmed! My wife was running a few errands and snapped this pic this morning of the super charger which looks ready and good to go. My Model 3 is on order (yay!) so I can't test that it's working, but certainly looks ready!

IMG_20180630_091712368_HDR.jpg

Overall, that was super quick. I've followed many of these threads and it usually drags on forever, where as this one was a surprise and done super quickly! What an unexpected and pleasant surprise!

When speaking with the Tesla employees yesterday in Framingham as they were completing the go-live site testing, they were really happy with some of these new sites and how fast they were completed too. They specifically called out the Kennebunk ME soutbound site which they said they had just brought online earlier in the day (yesterday). I believe they said start-to-finish was 37 days.

Interesting listing bug. If you google it, you get the valid listing: Mansfield, MA Supercharger | Tesla. The listing when you search the Tesla superchargers in the region actually does bring up the proper site, but the name shows as del Ray Florida. The address is correct (if you change FL --> MA that is). I don't know if the rest of the listing is correct in terms of local restaurants.

I sent an e-mail to Tesla support; hopefully they'll update it.

• Informative
Reactions: David29
Interesting listing bug. If you google it, you get the valid listing: Mansfield, MA Supercharger | Tesla. The listing when you search the Tesla superchargers in the region actually does bring up the proper site, but the name shows as del Ray Florida. The address is correct (if you change FL --> MA that is). I don't know if the rest of the listing is correct in terms of local restaurants.

There is a lot of weirdness relating to Tesla's SC site. It can go live on the website map and on the in-car nav map at different times (and in different orders). On the website, sometimes the pin will be grey, but clicking it gives the actual live info - before the pin is made red and moved to the correct spot.

If you check out the list view: US Tesla Superchargers | Tesla Australia - you see Delray Beach has the Mansfield address listed. And on that same place, hover over the link for the East Palo Alto site (compared to others before and after it) and check the URL.

At Find Us | Tesla - check out the list of North American countries under "Tesla Superchargers" too!

I sent one, too. Today I got a reply, thanking me and saying they had referred the matter to the "back office web support team."