Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Many errors suddently

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
My friend's imported Tesla suddenly have many errors in the picture while driving up hill. I've tried to reset but they come back as soon as I try to drive. Smart air suspension isn't working too. Any idea what could be the problem? It's imported so no Tesla Service available in the region.

Attachments

• IMG_20180728_145403.jpg
    IMG_20180728_145403.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 93
Not sure if this is the problem but it's worth checking. A while back it was reported in TMC that some people were experiencing numerous error messages like you have because a grounding screw/bolt corroded. In particular, remove the plastic tray from the frunk and check the screws to which ground wires are attached. One of them had corroded (possibly due to road salt) and had broken off.

Hopefully this is your problem, as it's an easy fix.

Keep us informed.

Reactions: daktari
Not sure if relevant but I had an air suspension error pop up the other day, called Tesla and they pushed 2018.26 firmware down and said that they have had a bunch of cars giving false messages and that this firmware version fixed it. Installed it and message went away and hasn’t come back

Hi,
My friend's imported Tesla suddenly have many errors in the picture while driving up hill. I've tried to reset but they come back as soon as I try to drive. Smart air suspension isn't working too. Any idea what could be the problem? It's imported so no Tesla Service available in the region.
Can you contact Tesla and ask them to check the car remotely? If they connect to your car, Tesla may be able to see more information than is displayed in the errors.