Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Many thanks to our listeners at Talking Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Talking Teslas Podcast is starting to take on a life of it's own and we want to say thanks to all of our new downloaders. We will be addressing the email questions in upcoming shows. Thanks again and we really appreciate the positive feedback and questions. Talking Teslas Podcast by Rev964 Media on Apple Podcasts

Given that there is an excellent, in fact, my favorite podcast "Talking Tesla"... why on earth would you start another podcast and name it Talking Tesla(s)t during a several month sabbatical they took? They announced it was temporary and needed the time to facilitate helping a group of Kenyan's to receive bone marrow transplants. Now, they are back at it and better than ever. It seems unlikely that you were unaware of them, given their popularity.

On a positive note, having their podcast name flagrantly copied has given the quick witted trio much hilarious material and when they gave Kudos to Ben Sullins excellent Youtube show "Teslanomics" and then jokingly announced that they were starting a new Youtube show named "Teslanomic" I laughed so hard it precipitated an asthma attack.

I am really curious as to what you were thinking?