Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Map bug shows the entire USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im in LA, CA, and when i am zoomed in to the street level driving, and i search for the nearest home depot lets say, it zooms out to the entire state of california and nevada area showing me all the choices like within 1000 miles. this is useless to me, and i end up having to zoom in, and its getting annoying now. it used to not do this. do i have a setting messed up?

Not sure, but a similar thing happened to me yesterday. As my wife and I were driving past the vacant lot on El Camino that used to be an Olive Garden, I wondered aloud if there were any other Olive Gardens left in the Bay Area. So she immediately pulled up the nav app and typed "olive garden". The first couple in the list were in the East Bay, then it listed the one in Times Square, New York City. The map zoomed out to show locations across the country.

I've heard the NYC location is a popular spot to book for New Year's Eve, but driving 3,000 miles to get there is a bit much. :eek: