Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Map Correct, Navigation Incorrect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a means to report bugs like this? There's a park near us (Perrigo Park). I can hit Navigate and type in Perrigo Park. The map will show Perrigo Park pin on the map and zoom to a proper scale to show "the world" between present position and Perrigo Park. But if I touch the pin to navigate to it, the car decides to navigate to some park in Seattle 20 miles away.
Yes! Is there a place to report these errors?

Actually, the situation has gotten worse.

I upgraded the "Infotainment" and driving computer to the FSD system. Navigation too a big step backwards. Now, the navigation system thinks my place of employment is about ½ mile south of its physical location. If I enter the street address for where I work into the navigation system or use the stored work address, navigation tells me to turn into an empty field about ½ south of where the building is. However, my work address happens to be a POI location on the map. If I select that pin--which has the same physical address as the one I enter--then navigation gets me to the correct spot. (Though half the time I turn into the parking lot the autopilot screams that I need to take control of the Model X because we are leaving the lane. I have control of the vehicle--I am making a damn turn!)