Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Map of current, upcoming and suspected Tesla Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AnOutsider

S532 # XS27
Apr 3, 2009
So, since we have threads all over with various info dug up regarding new superchargers, I thought it would be a good idea to map these as we go.

Below is a link to a zeemap with current SCs in red, and all-but-confirmed SCs in light red (red dust actually):

Tesla Superchargers

Feel free to contribute as you find more. If you know of one that is STRONGLY rumored, but no hard evidence, please add it in gray.

Thanks!

I really like this idea. As an investor and a Model S owner, I would really like to see Tesla make some visible, public progress rolling out SCs and announcing some of their plans for the SC rollout. Hopefully, the oft-delayed "big SC announcement" next week will answer some of our questions... :)

It would be so much better to be able to point to some specifics instead of just having to say "Tesla is planning on building out a SuperCharger network over the next 12-24 months".

One isn't needed "in" San Diego (or any other major city). They are needed on the major routes leading away from the city. For example, on the 10 heading to AZ.

Since I'm getting a 60, I'm hoping for 2-3 along I-10 between LA and Phoenix
- The outlets in Cabazon west of Palm Springs are ~100 miles from Hawthorn and 172 from Tejon Ranch (might be a bit of a stretch with the Grapevine...)
- Blythe (136 miles) or Quartzsite (156 miles) from Cabazon. Quartzsite would be a bit better since Blythe is ~170 miles to my house -- and you add 2000 ft elevation going east from Blythe, plus summertime highs will reduce range (110+ is common from Blythe to Phoenix).
- Perhaps one entering the Phoenix area (near I-10 and Loop 101 interchange) or in downtown Phoenix (near the I-10/I-17 interchange). Would help the 60s make it across AZ on I-10 (next logical stop would be near Tucson -- 120 miles SW of Phoenix) -- and allow the SC to be in Blythe, which is slightly bigger than Quartzsite...

Last edited:
What are the little green circles for? I love the 150 mile range circles.
Green circles are my guesses from where the proposed supercharger locations with 20 mile green circles - see video at:
Supercharger unveiling event - Blogs - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum
about 5:55 or 8:55 in ucut version.

You can turn on the mileage range circles for the other locations by using the Locations button on upper right side and checking all or individual locations.

The 150 mile circles can be altered for other distances too by using a slider (Chrome/Safari/IE10) or typing in a new value in other browsers and clicking/tabbing off the field. For example when changing range to 80 miles to show transversable routes then the circles overlap (~160 miles from charger to charger).
http://daxzeal.com/SuperChargerMap.html?radius=80.

Currently, there are quite a few gaps in the proposed map - as new ones are announced, or firm rumors, I'll update the page.

I built my map to consolidate a lot of the info from various threads. I had no idea Daxz had created one, and honestly, I'm OK if he wants to have his in the first post and keep it up to date.

I think they both can co-exist, there will always be multiple sources and who knows when these will become obsolete by something Tesla puts out. Also, the zeemap can be edited by anyone, so fast acting items can show up there quickly.

I setup mine to see how viable it would be to travel my normal routes and to play with Google map APIs. It wasn't too tough to add all the proposed cities. I'll probably set a new thread once I get further along with some more features I'm trying to add to mine.