Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maps Display - is it just me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I may be going mad (or just getting old), but I got in my car this morning and thought "Something like different on the display" - I shrugged it off and started my trip to work. However, after about 10 minutes I picked up my colleague, who almost immediately said "What's changed on the maps - why are the A roads white now?".

I looked more closely, and I think he's right, that's what I saw - major roads now seem brighter (see picture).

Has it always been like the picture and I'm bonkers???

One other thing - the better half borrowed the car over the weekend, and I noticed that the 'Bongs' were really loud this morning. I checked Joe Mode, and it said it was enabled already - however turning that off and on again got me back to quieter bongs. Is there some profile shenanigans going on here?

Attachments

• IMG_20220523_182340.jpg
    IMG_20220523_182340.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 184
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that some A roads seem to have been overlaid or highlighted to make them stand out more. Not every one, but some. I then reached the end of my Premium Connectivity trial and I haven't renewed it yet. Now everything on the map looks the same!