Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maps update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the 2019.24.4 update last week and noticing there is a maps update. Anyone know if there is anything exciting in this maps update. No idea what version it would be but presuming it was released in the last few weeks to today.

See the same thread here: Just got navigation data update NA-2019.20-10487

It's NA-2019.20. I got it a couple days ago. I doubt there is anything especially exciting. It's just a maps update, not an autopilot update. Presumably, it will have more up to date info on speed limits and such.

Well speed limit updates might connect into the autopilot function by knowing to reduce speed to maintain control and inherently make autopilot stay the course better. Plus finding things on maps might get more functions. I would really love it when you search the top hits ave your localized answers. It seem to take answers from all over the world which forces you to finish the search keywords. For example, if I type in Taco, the top hits might be 500+ mile away and only when I finishing with “Taco Bell” and do the search it finds “Taco Bell” near me. Why cant the search find taco bell’s near me before I fully complete and click the search button? Why would it want to take me to “Worlds best taco” somewhere in California as a suggestion. FYI I made up the place name in the example.